sábado, 27 de marzo de 2010

Kim Possible y Monique


ESPAÑOL: Gracias otras capturas, que por desgracia no tengo en el blog, se sabe que Kim Possible no utiliza brasier. Así que en estas capturas, Kim está haciendo topless.
Capturas de la serie Kim Possible, de la película Que drama.

ENGLISH: Thanks to other screencaps of other episode (that I don´t have, sorry) is known that Kim do not use a bra. So in these pictures, she is topless. Screencaps from the Kim Possible movie "So the drama".










2 comentarios:

  1. this scene made my COCK hard thinking about Kim naked

    ResponderEliminar
  2. KP is so SEXY. I want to bend her down, stick my face between her thick ASSCHEEKS and slobber all over her ASS for an hour then FUCK her ASSCHEEKS for a while before I ram my steel hard COCK in both her holes!

    ResponderEliminar